Naseem Hamed Net Worth: Naseem Hamed’s net worth is $33 million who is a former British boxer. He played as a professional boxer from 1992 to 2002. His nickname is Prince Naseem & Naz.
He achieved multiple featherweight world championship, WBO title from 1995 to 2000. Also, he got the IBF title in 1997 and the WBC champion from 1999 to 2000.
He was the best featherweight boxer of all time and into the International Boxing Hall of Fame.
- Сеlеbrаtеd Nаmе: Prince Nassem & Naz
- Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Naseem Hamed
- Віrth Dаtе: 12 February 1974
- Tim Stokely Аgе: 46 years
- Віrth Рlасе: Sheffield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Height: 5 ft 4 1⁄2 in (164 cm)
- Рrоfеѕѕіоn: Former professional Boxer
- Маrіtаl Ѕtаtuѕ: Married Eleasha Hamed in 1998
- Сhіldrеn/Кіdѕ (Ѕоn аnd Dаughtеr): 1 son, Sami Naseem Salem Hamed
- Lаѕt Uрdаtеd: January 2021
Naseem Hamed was born in Sheffield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England. His parents were Yemeni migrated to England in 1978. His talented southpaw flashy movement marked him extraordinary in the gym.
He started his professional career in 1992. Almost every time, he knocked out his opponent in the ring. So, he ranked very fast. He achieved the European bantamweight title at only 20year’s age. After this, he won the WBC International super bantamweight title in 1994. His unorthodox style helped him to gain his large fan base.
In 1995, Naseem Hamed to fight against the defending WBO champion Steve Robinson in wales. After round five, he knocked down Steve Robinson. HE dominated all round five and won the title.
Next, he fights with argentine Remigio Molina, and Molina was defeated in round two.
- Hamed defeated IBF champion Tom “Boom Boom” Johnson in 1997 after eight rounds.
- Hamed defeated another boxer against Jose Badillo in his hometown Sheffield in October 1997.
- In late 1997, Hamed fought in the New York Madison square with former WBC titleholder Kevin Kelley.
- In 1998, Hamed fight with Wilfredo Vazquez, Wayne McCullough, and Paul Ingle and won all the game.
- In 1999 Hamed fought against WBC featherweight champion Cesar Soto of Mexico and won the game after twelve rounds.
- In 2000 March, Hamed defeated South African IBF super bantamweight titleholder, Vuyani Bungu.
- Hamed Defeated Augie Sanchez at Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut.
Hamed fought his final fight against the European champion Manuel Calvo at the London arena in 2002.
His total game was 38, where he won 33 times, lost four times, and lost 1.
Also read: Joseph Edward Lauzon Jr Net Worth
He married Eleasha Hamed in 1998, and they have a son.
People also asked about Naseem Hamed:
Why did Naseem Hamed retire?
Because of his hand pain and they are falling apart, he retired in 2002.
Where Is Naseem Hamed now?
Naseem Hamed is with his wife now.
What age is Prince Naseem?
He is now 46 at 2021
How old was Naseem Hamed when he retired?
At the age of 28, he would announce his retirement.
In 1998, his annual income was 14 million USD. He earned a total of 48 million USD from his fight. He was the second richest professional boxer in England.
Hamed is a Muslim, and he recited ‘Takbir’ in his every fight.