Ronald Isley is an American musician, recording artist, songwriter, record producer, and occasional actor whose net worth is 2million USD.
Seventy-eight years old Ronald Isley was born in Ohio, the USA on 21st May 1941. He is the lead singer of the family music group the Isley Brothers.
- Ronald Isley Nеt Wоrth іn 2021: $2 Million
- Сеlеbrаtеd Nаmе: Ronald Isley
- Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Ronald Isley
- Gеndеr: Male
- Віrth Dаtе: 21st May 1941
- Tim Stokely Аgе: 79 years
- Віrth Рlасе: Ohio, USA
- Nаtіоnаlіtу: American
- Неіght: Not Disclosed
- Wеіght: Not disclosed
- Рrоfеѕѕіоn: lead Voal of THe Isley Brothers
- Ѕаlаrу: $6 billion per annum
- Ѕехuаl Оrіеntаtіоn: not disclosed
- Маrіtаl Ѕtаtuѕ: married Margret Tinsley in 1960, Again married singer Angela Winbush in 1993, In September 2005, he married background singer Kandy Johnson
- Сhіldrеn/Кіdѕ (Ѕоn аnd Dаughtеr): One daughter, Ronald Isley, Jr. was born in December 2007.
- Dаtіng/Gіrlfrіеnd: Not disclosed
- Lаѕt Uрdаtеd: January 2021
He was born in 1941 in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S. His career begins in the church with other siblings. He got his first music fee of $25 at the age of only 2. At the age of 7, he started to sing in the Regal theatre.
He started the tour with his other brothers at the church at an early age. He first appeared on T.V. in 1957. In 1957 with his other two brothers, he moved to New York City to take music as a career. They make a deal with RCA records in 1959. Their first record was the Shout.
In 1969, Isley reformed T-Neck records to break record companies’ control over. In 1972 they changed the style of their songs. At this stage, their other brother and in-Law joined the group permanently.
In 1990, Isley ranked top ten duets with Rod with the cover “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You)”.
Isley released his first solo album in 2010. These albums single the “No more” debuted 50 on the billboard and sold 22,223 copies.
He received The legend award at the Soul Train Music Awards in 2013.
Read another post: Bajheera Net Worth
He married Margret Tinsley in 1960. Their daughter Tia Isley was born in 1963.
In 1993 he again married singer Angela Winbush, but it did not last long. They divorced secretly in 2002.
Isley married once again background singer Kandy Johnson in 2005.
He got a mild stroke in London in 2004. He had kidney problems also.
In 2006, he was convicted of Tax eviction.
- In 2003 earings $500,000 from his record sales.
- In 2001 earns $2,000,000
- In 1996 earns $1,000,000
- In 1994 earings $500,000
- Record sales in 1984 is $2,000,000
- Record sales in 1981 are $500,000
- Record sales in 1980 are $1,000,000
- Record sales in 1979 are $500,000
- Record sales in 1978 are $1,000,000
- Record sales in 1977 are $2,000,000
- Record sales in 1976 are $1,000,000
- Record sales in 1975 are $2,000,000
- Record sales in 1974 are $5,00,000
- Record sales in 1973 are $1,060,000
Common Questions People Ask about Ronald Isley:
How many of the Isley Brothers passed away?
Two brothers are dead of this group.
O’Kelly Isley Jr. in 1996 at age 48
Vernon Isley, who died back in 1955
Who is Ronald Isley married to?
Isley married three times.
Margret Tinsley in 1960.
In 1993, Angela Winbush
Kandy Johnson in 2005.
How old is Ronald Isley?
Seventy-nine years old now in 2020.
Is Ron Isley sick?
Yes, he got kidney problems. Also, he got a stroke in 2004.
Who made the song shout?
The song was recorded in 1959 by The Isley brother’s music group.
Ronald Isley is a true legend in the music industry and also a family man. His lifelong music career was blessed with songs, music, and lyrics.
His net worth can’t be only his wealth but his music.